Friday 23 January 2009

I haven't written in a while... so sorry guys.

Today I was talking to my best friend.

The most important person to me in the whole world.

She is like a sister to me, and we care for each other.

anyway...

She seemed distressed, so I tried to get a reply out of her.

Unusually, she would not talk to me...

I finally got something out of her.

*swirly flashback effect*

You see, I was asked a question by another classmate;
"Who among the girls do you think is the prettiest?"

I was so involved, I lost my mind.

I foolishly gave the 'question-giver' a sheet with a ratings on it. It was personal... anyway...

1 = average 5 = good looking! 10 = HUBBA HUBBA!

I trusted her to have an answered question and that be it.

*more swirly stuffs*

Apparently, whether it was accidental or not, this girl had told my friend that I found her prettier than my friend. Somehow, this hurt my friend. Majorly.

I felt sick inside. My friend was suffering already from events that where happening around her, but this...

I was shocked. I couldn't speak... I just felt this nagging voice inside, saying,
"It was you're fault... You did this to her!"

I want to apologise to my friend more than is ever possible... but I can't!

Oh... and I put her score wrong. My friend is at the range 9.8

Thank you for reading.

No comments: