Saturday 19 December 2009

My movie soundtrack...

My new movie LIFE AND TIMES OF ME

I put the 'soundtrack music' of my MP3 on shuffle to create my soundtrack...

Opening credits:
Calypso - Hans Zimmer
(It's alright. I could have had worse...)


Waking up:
Worst Pies in London - Sweeney Todd
(Hey! My cooking's not that bad!)


First day at college:
I Did Not win The Race - Alan Silvestri
(Quite dramatic)


Falling in love:
OOd song - Murray Gold
(Sad... and then happy! YAY! It fits in a wierd way)

Breaking up:
The Money Song - Avenue Q
(Is there any other reason we would break up?)


Prom:
I am Beowulf - Alan Silvestri
(Sad music...)



Life's okay:
Reign of the Septims - Jeremy and Julian Soule
(Dramatic re-entry into the average life)


Mental breakdown:
It sucks to be me - Avenu Q
(wow... that was fortunate)


Driving:
God that's Good - Sweeney Todd
(Cooking has improved!)


Flashback:
Einer Takes Action - Deborah Lurie
(it fits... thats good, at least)


Getting back together:
Parlay - Hans Zimmer
(er... not really)


Wedding:
Der Guten Tag Hop Clop - Mel Brooks
(... wth?)


Birth of child:
Bumblebee Captured - Steve Jablonski
(sad music? That doesn't fit!)


Final battle:
Sam on the Roof - Steve Jablonski
(dramatic music is awesome)


Death scene:
Visiting Griffin/ A lonely evening - Deborah Lurie
(Really sad music... makes me wanna cry...)


Funeral song:
Keep it Gay - Mel Brooks
(who invited the four poofs and a piano!?)


End credits:
Betrayed - Mel Brooks
(out of place ending for an out of place soundtrack...)

No comments: