Tuesday 19 January 2010

The good old life aint so good...

I just got a question on some stupid Facebook thing...

'If you want it, but there's someone/something in your way... what would you do?'

That summed up the whole thing... x2

(expresses miffed emotion through a long, drowsy sigh)

So I decided thoroughly what I did...

1: the first time... I waited, keeping my eye on the subject. As soon as the 'object' in the way decided to move, I'd strike.

2: I haven't one anything yet... I don't know what to do...

>:(

The thing is... what I thought I wanted was unavailable...

As soon as it became available, no.2 popped up... out of the blue...

*bangs head against a flat surface*

So I'm jammed between a rock and a hard place with no direction...

Guess it's just one of those things...

No comments: