Friday 5 June 2009

ONE EXAM and 24 idea!

ONE EXAM LEFT...

well... two...

but Physics doesn't count because...

1. It's a module, NOT an exam.
2. It's multiple choice.
3. It lasts half an hour at least!

Therefore, GRAPHICS is my last exam...

And after Monday, I CAN START MOVIE MAKING AGAIN!!! w00t!

I am ready to start my 24 script! YEAH!

It is absolutely awesome AND a lot of my class have decided to star in it.

It will be hard getting them in one place at 24 diff occasions, but I think it is possible.

It just depends on how determined you are.

And BOY am I determined!

I have example clips on YouTube.

Here is my best one, and yes... music WAS done by me... except the credits.

Can't wait to do this! w00t!

OK... BYE! OH YEAH! The video! Sorry... here's the URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF-ynByGcOk

No comments: