Wednesday 24 June 2009

TransFormers 2 ROTF

Every time I see ROTF... I have to stop thinking of Roll On The Floor and start thinking Revenge Of The Fallen.

I went to see the film yesterday, and it was... how do you say it...

WEIRD!!! It was a very good film and the stunts and action was mega...

But to me, it didn't seem like a movie... It seemed more like an episode of a TV show... just it lasted two and a half hours.

The parents and the twins (Skidz and Mudflap) were really annoying and only sometimes were they entertaining.

!!!SPOILER ON ITS WAY!!!
Optimus Prime died far too soon and without a long enough moment for us to take in his death. Although the mourning ceremony afterward did take far too long. Sheesh.
!!!SPOILER OVER!!!

So in the end, I believe that the film deserves a 3.5 star rating. END OF.

No comments: