Saturday 27 February 2010

Call to America

I wanted to call America.

I had the number, the time difference and the date...

So I left a message with them... that I would call.

I didn't receive a reply, but when the day came, I waited.

I waited until 2.00AM...

In America, it was 7.00PM...

So, I called...

At first, the call went to Austria... !?

So I found the country code... And tried again...

Three times... and then I left a message.

No response... so I waited until 3.00AM (8.00PM)

I was watching the Winter Olympics during the time...

Anyway, I returned to the phone...

and called three times...

I then waited 'til 3.30AM and tried two more time's...

¬_¬

I left a final message... and turned to bed.

The next morning, my American contact apologised! xD

'tis fine though... :) I've forgiven her and I'll try again next week.

For some reason, I'm desperate to make this happen...

No comments: