Sunday 14 February 2010

Update in process...

So... I have been doing my reading...

I've almost finished reading 'A Darkling Plain', which is the last part of the 'Hungry City' chronicles.

Fantastic series... and nothing short of spectacular...

And I've also been doing my writing...

well... A bit...

well... sorta...

well.. not really...

well... I haven't written a thing for weeks :'(

I'm so frustrated with myself! >:(

But it's half term now, so I have plenty of time to get stuff done...

Is that all? No? *sigh* so I want to bring that up? But I've been compromised!

*grumpy face*

All I shall say, is that obstacle I mentioned previously has returned.

However, I'm not so vengeful as I was the last time it popped up...

And so... I shall sit and wait...

Who knows... maybe the obstacle was put there to stop me making a horrible mistake...

...again...




Anyway... I got back in touch with that American girl, Tamara... :D

She's fantastic and I've missed her so much, even though I've never set eyes on her.

O.O okaay.... :P

Will talk laters... why? *shrugs*

2 comments:

M.M said...

All you need now is for Tamara to discover this blog too :P
x

Lucy Mayo said...

im feeding your frog