Wednesday 5 May 2010

My Life and Goals.

Haven't written much about my life recently.

Thought I might as well...

- College:
When I said 'The people there are douche bags' what I mean was, 'I'm a douche bag.'
Yesh... my fault. I just don't get along well with other people. Especially guys who are older than me. I dunno why, I just struggle in that field. I shouldn't, but I do. So yeh. So, now there's only one or two douche bags in college. xD
GOAL: Finish the year with more buddies than previously.

- FILM MAKING:
Not really filming as much recently. It's a shame, because I wanted so desperately to use my new VIDEO CAMERA!!!
See, the problem is that I need actors. I can't have actors, however, because my only willing participants are my sister (willing? pfft. She's in Wales anyway.) and some buddies from my old school (still in school.)
>:(
I need to hire some actors. For real. I need a whole film making crew! I need...
ADI!
GOAL: Find some actors, make a plan and film something awesome.

- MUSIC MAKING:
Still playing piano and creating masterpieces, just not recording them and making them into massive soundtrack pieces. Someone I know asked for one of my pieces and put it on their music thing... (MP3? MP4? Whatever) Which made me pretty chuffed.
Still, this area of my life isn't all too important, so no massive goals for me.

- STORY:
Had an idea to write a story about WATOTO and the conflicts of AFRICA. Would be interesting. Maybe not the cleverest idea in the , but still...
Anyway, I have to finish my previous stories first. My 'college' story has sorta deteriorated into squat. It probably wasn't even a story. I would have called it more 'A method of remaining sane.' Basically, I guess the reason wanted to write such things was because I wanted to make everything clear in my mind. Well, it's all pretty clear now so I can go ahead and quit it where it is. Maybe give it some kind of narrative ending at whatever point I've reached just so I don't get a 'unfinished business' feeling.
And about the 'Nephilim' story? Stuck on a character and their motive. As soon as their outta the way, PREPARE FOR BIG GUNS!
GOAL: Finish off College story and make character profile for GENERAL KORU.

- LOVE LIFE:
You know pretty much all there is to it.
I liked girl.
Didn't say squat for about 2 years because she lives in America.
Still liked girl.
Contact and Messages became more frequent. Remained for a month or so.
Told girl truth. She liked me too.
And now on Facebook, both our statuses are set to 'In A Relationship.'
So yeh. That's it.
GOAL: Tell her the truth [X] done.

So... I guess that's it. If I remember anymore, I'll be sure to post.
... laterz.

2 comments:

Lucy Mayo said...

1.You are not a douche bag...

2.Hurry up and get Adi then :P Tbh, I would love to help. But I can't act. (Well more that im scared to try)

3.:D I liked the music you did!

4.Narrative ending. "A method of keeping sane." Well I agree there actually. It certainly was a little something that kept me sane. When you figure out your Nephilim story, please send :)

5.In a relationship :D *Looks*
Teehee. So bascially you are boyfriend and girlfriend now! Cuute ♥

SGste said...

1: aaawww fankz.

2: pfft! She's too busy ¬_¬
HEY I KNOW! If I do filming with you, but instead, YOU control the camera and I'LL act! So therefor, you stay off screen and I'll have filmed! ^_^

3: Fankz again.

4: xD Okeyz... I'll see what I can do.

5: ^_^ YESH! ♥ MeLovezHerSoMuch! ♥