Friday 28 May 2010

Turn of events

So... the strangest thing just happened to me.

I've been reading through all the messages me and Tamara (*sigh ♥*) used to share together before we were going out.

I have ALL of our messages stored in my YT inbox.

Anyway, I just started reading ont the part where she introduces her BF at the time (a stupid douchebag named Shel)

And I read this...

'there's only one thing that i don't like about him.. (and this will only be between me and you) but he has SO many friends that are girls.. and they always send him messages on facebook saying things like, "i miss you shel"'


... I wouldn't say I don't like it, but I know Tam has a lot of friends who are guys and MANY of them live in America, which is closer to her than me in little ol' England.

They're exactly the same. 'I miss you Tam!' and 'Tammy my Otaku ♥ ♥ ♥' etc.

I know Tam won't do anything to 'betray' or 'cheat' on me, it's just a little annoying. Still, pet peeves don't mean squat. ;)

I still love her... she still loves me... all is well... ^_^

No comments: