Thursday 24 June 2010

80th post - My mistakes... and my blessings...

80th post.

Should be celebrating... but I made a mistake today...

... thankfully, God intervened and fixed it before it could become horrid.

So, thanks buddy! I owe ya another one! ^_^

Here's the story:

See, I was unable to read my message from Tamara, and so I decided to scour our little collab channel. It was fun... And I decided to draw her... so I got a video of my beloved and started to draw.

Unfortunately, that's when it began. I know my dearly beloved is in a group collab titled 'the charming society' and that's cool!
Get to see her every friday! ^_^
But it also appears my love is in another one! :D
So as I watch her videos, I realise one name keeps popping up.

'Patrick'

Who is this Patrick? I know she talks to a Patrick on twitter quite a bit. Same one?
Curious, I do a bit of exploring, and much to my unexplained horror, I realise these two are close.

Hearts? 'I love you'? O.O
I felt suddenly heart broken.
'It can't be true! I'#m being over dramatic!' I growl to myself, but Satan got a hold of me and twisted my mind. Twisted it real good.

I was almost ready to cry. But I didn't. I let it turn into rage instead. Writing an email of 'Please explain!' I let it vent through a poem.
I was in so much pain... it was excruciating...
I couldn't wait until tomorrow, so I asked this 'Patrick' about it and waited for a response. And waited. And waited.

After trying to contact a fellow classmate for reassurance... and failing... I finally decided to leave. I did.

On my way to drama, I stuck my headphones in and blasted Christian music. The only way to release properly.
Turns out, all the way, I talked with God. I literally walked with Him. He helped me out... cheered me up and made me happier.

So I spent the day having forgotten the whole thing. And when I finally remembered, I received confirmation that Tamara and Patrick were simply like brother and sister to each other.

And so now, I await a response to my apology, praying that I have been forgiven.

^_^

No comments: