Tuesday 22 June 2010

Confidence? Smexiness? I am these things!?

Oh mah gorsh...

Last night (Monday night) the true me was revealed. At first, I was scared she wouldn't like it... but she did...

In fact, it was then I discovered the new her too...

Man, we are no longer the same two people who met just under a year ago!

...

When I was dating a girl we'll name 'Anna', it took me just about 3 months to muster up the courage to kiss her cheek. And this was after she had kissed mine.

I'm just not the sexy kind... I'm into the whole 'physical connection' and I love holding hands and such, but I was always scared when it came to kissing.

But last night, I wrote out a roleplay situation.

It started very simple. Run away from that stalker, and sit side by side on a log.

Pick a flower and put in her hair.

And then it started the spice up.

Kiss her shoulder. Kiss her cheek. Kiss her lips/

And then we had no control.

She liked every post, even though I would read back and say,
'What the heck am I writing here!?'

I soon decided enough was enough when both our jeans lay strewn over the log and our shirts were gone, revealing her leaning over me.

I wasn't gonna turn this to full blown intercourse!

She agreed that it was best to stop, but oooh my...

I think we were both turned on by that story...

and I think deep down, we both want it to come true... ♥

__________________________________________________________
Oh yeh... and you...

yes you! You short one with dark hair!

...

At least it wasn't a rape situation!

... end of!

xD

2 comments:

Lucy Mayo said...

Shhh!! Theres nothing wrong with a bit of rape in a STORY ;) haha. It was just humourus XD

Also... Would you really, do that in real life if you's ever met? ;) Admit it, when the shyness had gone. You sooo would ;)

SGste said...

He he he...

I think it would be awkward at first

And I mean... I don't know if any clothes would come off... xD

But hopefully, I think we will have a roll in the grass ;)

:P