Saturday 29 November 2008

My puppet

Today I spent almost all day revising!

*yawn*

Oh well!

As a ventriloquist, I need my own character, therefore I need my own puppet.

So I decided to build one myself. Construction started last year, but so far i just haven't had time.

I told myself, 'sit down one evening and do it!' So I did.

I was doing really good, too!

So far, my puppet had a head, yet no hair. I only have to decorate the inside of the mouth and do some hair!

Also, I have bought a hat and a jumper for my puppet. I just need to plump him up a bit and stick him together! I have had a great idea of cutting a hole in his elbow and putting a glove through the sleeve,meaning I can use my spare hand to be an ACTUAL hand, like on Avenue Q!

If you have no idea what Avenue Q is, then check it out!

No comments: