Friday 7 November 2008

OH DEAR!!!

Today, I had a nice little message on the board.

The girls of our class each had a rose to represent their beauty... so I wrote...

"A woman is like a rose, amazingly beautiful.
But handle her wrongly, and you could end up hurt."

However, a member of the class, who I had once had a relationship with, took this offensively.

(Just to say, I still love them and have been reminding them. They have been using this as a weapon for attention and are now tired of it.)

So she, infront of the whole class, wrote...

"Some men are like barnacles. They never let go
and its funny to watch them hold on tight."

I was so angry with her!

I've never felt so much withheld anger within me in my whole lifetime!

I exploded and left the room.

I later talked to our headmistress.

For more on this stry, be patient... i will now post our history (me and the other class member)

No comments: