Sunday 9 November 2008

OK... It's over.

Today, I decided to completely forget the old gal who I once thought was the only reason for my being. (This is probably why it hurt so much to let go.)

As soon as I thought this, a huge weight was lifted off of me and I feel so much more... free.

I still have no idea what I'm going to do or say when she's around (as now we are enemy no.1 to each other) but I have decided to trust God and let him do the talking for me.

I want to thank a few people for assisting me through these tough months, including...

Janine Castellon. She is my best friend and she has been the most helpful to me.

Sophie Chadwick and Sally Liderth, who helped me when I was ready to break open and give up completely.

David Boulton, who has always stuck by me an taken my mind off the matter.

and finally,

Mrs. Boulton and Ms. Lord, my teachers who I felt I could really trust to tell and gain help from.

No comments: