Sunday 21 March 2010

FrEaKeD - OuT O.O

Got freaked out at the church's evening meeting tonight...

seriously... t'was no joke...

People were going forward for prayer and healing and stuff...

So Someone went up for healing in their back... healing injuries from years back.

A new girl steps forward and says she wanted healing from an illness given 10 years ago

So she sits down, and everyone gathers around her...


And then it happened...


Someone started praying. I had my head in my hands listening.

She said something about 'the darkness' and 'make it leave her body.'

And then, the girl began screaming.

I was shaking as she screamed continuously, crying out loud.

I didn't dare look up, as people began praying all around the room.

But the feeling I got in my body... the shivers...

It was unearthly... the most uncomfortable thing I've ever experienced.

I literally COULDN'T look up... something was stopping me, thank God.

It was probably nothing spectacular, but I was already scared.

Something ungodly was present.

I immediately felt threatened myself, and prayed that He would protect me.

I was calm, even though the girl was still screaming. And then she left.

I didn't look up, but she was quiet, and the door closed.

And finally, I could look up, and the guy leading the meeting was up and talking.


I thank God that I never looked up...

2 comments:

Lucy Mayo said...

What happened there? :/
That would have been really scary to see. Indeed thank God you didn't look.

SGste said...

t'was terrifying...