Tuesday 2 March 2010

Plagiarism for the win!

Saw someone else do some pretty awesome questions

Thought 'I know how to answer THAT one!'

and then... I thought 'Why don't I do it too! For plagiarism's sake!

so here we gooooo!

1) What is your first name?
Stephen.

2) Do you enjoy drama?
Heck yeh!

3) Are you a tough lad?
well.... no.

4) Who was the last person you hugged?
BISHOP! ^_^

5) Small or large wallet?
dunno... what size is an average wallet? Mine's pretty big and clumpy though.

6) Are you short?
Is 5'11 short for a guy my age?

7) Do you like somebody?
... maaayyybe.... ^_^

8) What would you do if someone smacked your butt?
If it was a stranger, run away screaming 'RAPE!'

9) Do you care if your socks are dirty?
If they're unwashed, then yar.

10) Do you dress up on halloween?
Nope... shame, I like dressing up... :P

11) Are you double jointed?
er... no...

12) Where is the wierdest place you have slept?
I thinks it's in a tent wit a farting dog in my face xD

13) Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?
Accidentally... i think *gasp*

14) Do you call anyone by their last name?
BISHOP! ^_^

15) What is the colour underwear your wearing?
I don't remember xD

16) Do you prefer dark or light haired gals?
It's not the hair that attracts me...

17) Are you currently frustrated with a girl?
er..... no, I don't think so...

18) Do you have a best friend?
Heck yeh!

19) Have you ever had your heart broken?
indeed... :(

20) Have you ever thought of having plastic surgury?
nope... never crossed my mind...

21) Do you like your life?
like it? pfft! I LOVE it! ^_^

22) Has one of your friends ever stolen a girlfriend from you?
There was this one guy... every time I said I liked someone, he'd flirt with them loads xD

23) Have you ever jumped in a pool with your clothes on?
Nope. XD

24) Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
girls... :)

25) How long have you had facebook?
Aaaaagggggeeeesssss.

26) Have you ever slapped a girl in the face?
*GASP* I would NEVER hit a woman!

27) What are your biggest fears?
Deep water. And I'm not to fond of planes or boats either, but generally cos there's no dry land anywhere. :(

28) Have you ever been slapped by a girl in the face?
yup... 'cos I took my joke a little too far :(

29) Have you ever cried your self to sleep?
er... no I haven't actually.

30) Do you believe "once a cheater, always a cheater"?
Indeed... unless a miracle takes place. ^_^

31) Do you ever wish you were famous?
I think so...

32) Are you currently missing someone?
Indeed. And the weird thing is, I haven't even met them... :P

Okay... that was fun :)

1 comment:

Miriam Adi said...

LMAO #28....was that me?? xD ..DD