Thursday 23 September 2010

Composing

I don't really wanna be a composer...

And yet, it's the most fun I've ever had.

Still...

When I write music, I want it to be from within me...

And so I wrote a piece... 'Wren's Song'

That came from inside me.

And then a girl asked me to write her a song.

She wanted it done for February...

...

I've just completed it xD

Don't get me wrong... it isn't rushed.

But the melody perfectly suits her character.

I'm not 100% happy with it, so I'll re-do it...

But the melody is staying the same... EXCLAMATION MARK

Yeh

And now, another friend wants me to compose one for her. xD

The thing is (and I love describing it this way) she has more sides than a POLYGON!
xD

So... what to do... what to do...

1. What are her sides?
2. What style of music suits each side?
3. How do I blend them together... (via a story)
So basically, I'll look up her character in my story (which she isn't a main attraction in tbh... just a voice on a screen)
I'll see how it works out anywho...

LATERS!

No comments: