Tuesday 14 September 2010

Lost...

Ok... am really lost now... xD

In college today, we did some 3D modeling... ALL DAY!

Now I don't like it... sure, it's a fun past time, but I rarely do it. 3D modeling just isn't my forte and I don't want it to be...

... anyway...

So I overheard a conversation (can it even be called that?)

...

So I over heard a retaliation from our tutor to a student that kinda went somwething like this...

TUTOR: Now get to work!
STUDENT: What if we can't do 3D modeling?
TUTOR: Then you're on the wrong course!

...

It's not that I can't do it... I know if I put my mind to it(and if I actually listen to the tutor), I can do it... in fact, I was helping out TWO people today!

The thing is... I don't want to be a 3D artist on a game.

I want to design the plots and story lines. I want to design the ideas... Sort of like a concept design guy.

So... is it the right course?

I mean... during the one unit we did were I GOT to design a story(the only games unit I got a distinction in), the 3D modelers got a separate unit to do.

So why can't I get a separate unit here!? >:(

...

Maybe I should have taken a writing course... or a film course, since I want to be a director...

now that I've started 2nd year, I can't just quit...

I don't want to either... I love my class! They (mostly) rock!

WHAT DO I DOOO!? bleh ¬_¬

Gonna go put my music on YouTube... laters...

No comments: