Sunday 25 July 2010

I'm a monster...

I'm a horrible monster...

I was so wrapped up in my writing... so wrapped up in making her feel good... I didn't notice it.

And now, I'm worried...

She contacted me, telling me that we've gone too far.

But she's giving me a second chance, thank our Holy God who has looked at what I have become!

I'm sorry, God! I'm so sorry! What have I done?

I've taken your sacred act and have estranged it... I've made it public and worse, I've shamed her!

Lord, you know the sincerity of my heart is more than words can describe...

Please, Lord God... save me...

And Lord God... let this work... let me and her remain just as close without needing to kiss and touch as we have done in the past

I know it was only writing, but it's just the same... whether written or real...

I have sinned...

and only you can save me...

>.<

please...

No comments: