Saturday 24 July 2010

Late night? Don't think so...

...

okay... so I went to bed at 8.00am

xD

I don't care... I was wide awake the whole time, and hanging with my dearly beloved!

... let me see how it went...

She came online at... 1.00am maybe?

We spent the first few hours playing crazy games. ^_^

Okay... I know they're obsessive, addictive and stuff... but their not THAT addictive that you play them for 4 hours! xD

So yerr! :/

At one point during this drawing game, it was just me and her alone...
So we decided to write each other little messages! ^__^

It was awesome... until some random people appeared who we didn't know...
And I left a message for my girl whilst they watched. >.<

It was OK though...

After we left the gaming (at about 5.00am!!! FOUR HOURS!) We had a little technical problems... And at 4.30, we shared our love fests.

It was about 5.50 when we started to write a 'mini' epic. ^_^
Lasted 'til about 7.00am and was amaziiing!
(not our best... but still as exciting!)

...

and then we just spent that last half hour or so with 'intense' love fest. ;)

...

It was all worth it though... and wouldn't trade any of it for the world... ^_^
...
well...

maybe I would have spent less time playing that stupid game. xD xD xD

No comments: