Thursday 26 August 2010

Alone

Yep... that's me...

I kinda figured out why every day, I sit at my computer and do nothing all day.

I figured out why I would rather do this than go to town with friends.

...

It's because I have no friends to go to town with. Don't believe me?

Ok...

I have DD... but she's in America.

I have Janine... she's at camp.

I have Lucy... no wait... her BF hates me. Forget Lucy...

I have David... wait, is that it? I love David, but I can't spend every day with him.

And then there's the fact that it is now expensive to do anything.

So what if you go to town? What is there to do other than spend money!?

A walk in the park would be nice... I mean awkward...

Thee is absolutely flip-all to do in this world that does not include money going down a drain and being lost forever more to the stench of this crummy world.

In CFS, I was a loner. I barely hung out with anyone. Hence no friends.
In College, I'm a loner. Pretty much keep myself to myself. Hence no friends.
In Church... Don't get me STARTED about church...
OK... whatever... you asked for it... ¬_¬
In church... I am the ONLY member of my age. The other two closest to my age are 13 and 21... WAY to far away...

-_-

I just want to be able to wake up, slip out a phone, call a few guys/girls, say,
'HEY! AM MAKING A SHORT MOVIE? WANNA HELP?'
Hear their reply of 'sure' and all meet up somewhere to shoot it.

THAT is all I want. And when I become a director, THAT'S what I'll get.

But until then...

I guess I'm just a loner...

... sorry, God... I would have mentioned you... but my relationship with you is a little different. Thanks for being there anyways. :)

No comments: