Saturday 21 August 2010

me up too early. me tired. me no write right.

Woke up too early...

got a few hours before setting out...

A few means 2.5

uurrggghhhh

Me not know what to write...

So me write about my life.
___________
OCCUPATION: My life go swell. Except that I don't know what to do. Me think me go be director. It what me want to do. Mom 'aint pleased. She don't want me to take job that might not go so well, and end with me screwed.
___________
LITERATURE: uuggghh, that word too long for this morning.
___________
LOVE LIFE: Still single. Me have dream about fake girl Miranda. She tanned and beautiful. Weird. Me also dream about kissing close friend. (Don't worry... it isn't you.) Woke up in shivers. Me not eat Magnum before bed next time.
___________
So that 'bout it. Am going to see Boulton and DeVenter to watch movie. DeVenter wants me to fix her problems too, so God willing, that will go A.O.K.
:)

Also gotta give this present to someone.
Knowing they just got an iPhone touch off someone else kinda makes this thing look worthless... xD
Aah well... let her BF spend loads on her. I just got her what she asked for. :P

Also got mah presents for Janine. ^_^
Me thinks she'll like them.

End.

No comments: