Monday 16 August 2010

replied it... thought it worked here...

I think I realize that this isn't going to be as easy as I once thought. Hence my 'oh no' the other night. I woke up this morning, and realized I wouldn't be getting a message from her.

:(

It's not that I'm gonna cry myself to sleep. It's just re-adjusting. I don't want to straight away go out and find someone to call 'love', but I don't want to be cooped up alone anymore. Not after what I've experienced in the past three-four months.

2 comments:

Lucy Mayo said...

'wont be getting a message from her'

im sure you will occasionally!! :) its not like your enemies now your still friends :P

and dont worry about it i know you'll be fine ^_^ your pretty strong when it comes to getting through this stuff.

SGste said...

Yeah... i guess you're right.

After messaging her last night, I realize it'll still be pretty much exactly the same.

Just without the whole
'I love you' and the hearts. xD

So yeh... all is good...

with THAT problem... ¬_¬