Tuesday 31 August 2010

I was selfish...

There's a problem with the world.

There's a problem with everyone in it.

There's a problem with everything.

And you know what? Instead of going out there and helping fix the problem, I look at myself and make myself feel bad.

How more selfish could I be?

I have the one true God on my side... so how can I look at my problems!?

If I busy myself with other people's problems and help fix THEM, it takes my mind off MY problems.

I will let God deal with my problems and my fights instead of fighting them alone or running away.

And while He's doing that, I'll help everyone else who needs Him, and yet don't have Him.

I know many people who are Godless, and I know many who have God, but they just don't know when to let Him take control.

Therefor, I will help them get right with God, and in doing so, maybe I can get right with God too... yeah... I want to get right with God too...

...

No comments: