Monday 2 August 2010

Religious wars, End times and Underground thieves... Welcome to my world. :D

So I decided to create a WHOLE NEW story, using inspiration I myself have had, and certain time periods and efforts given to me from another source.

As I've told you guys before (you guys meaning a very possible, at the most, 3 people...), I have been given the plot to a MOVIE!

Well, having written the history to the movie, I decided to use 3 characters which I had designed previously to create a MEGA MASSIVE SUPER STORY PLOT. :D

It will take place after the events of the movie, and will take place in
LONDON/CYPRUS/LIBYA

:D

So... I dont want to post the plot here... not yet...
BUT

I am willing to post the HISTORY of the RELIGIOUS WARS!
(my prologue)

HISTORY: In the year 2012, the ten largest governments of the world joined together to form 'The Allegiance'. As part of this allegiance, the ten governments agreed to one currency, one method of payment and, after some debate, one religion. As the governments fought, the leader of all ten (whom non would admit is in charge, and yet all would willingly die for) decides it shall be Atheism. As all are in agreement, all other religions are shunned. All over the world, Christians, Muslims and Jews are rejected, attacked and shunned. Eventually, the government decides to hunt down all religious groups, and they turn into hiding.

Bibles, Torah's, Koran's and other religious texts are burnt, and all religious believers executed without trial. In some countries, instead of going underground, religious gangs began forming and attacking the military forces of the world. So began 'The Religious Wars'. Gangs of Muslims, Jews and Christians began teaming together to fight the government. Others began fighting one another. All in all, the world is in chaos.


So!? What do you think!? :D

No comments: